Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Crazy Person

My other day's rambly post has forced me to continue to think.  today the baby stood by the door all afternoon, saying "bye!" so i decided it was a good idea to go out for a walk.  my mp3 player died so i did most of it in silence, which also enabled me to focus more on story stuff rather than music stuff.

And i'm a crazy person, because i figured it out.  only i didn't.  only i just made more work for myself.  and i'm not even sure that it's actually an improvement.  it could very well be simply an idea that creates even more chaos.

but even still i printed something out that i've always sort of used as a reference material but never intended to be  part of the story itself.  i'm gonna take it to work with me and see what's in it; if it's anything worth anything...

crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment